WS3150 SUPERAXE WOOD SPLITTER
The robust WS3150 is suitable for processing larger volumes of firewood for farm, hire or commercial operations. Featuring a 200kg capacity hydraulic log lifter, larger wheels, larger workbench and a larger frame – the WS3150 is the second most powerful splitter in the range. The innovative double handed control with auto return ensures ease of use, quick cycle times & unmatched safety. The WS3150 is fitted with a 9hp engine delivering a whopping 21 tons of splitting power and a 7 second cycle time. Couple with optional infeed hoppers and/or outfeed elevators for even greater output. The WS3150 is also available with a 13hp power pack. This model has all the attachments required to fit/retrofit an elevator.
The WS3150 is available in green paint finish or galvanised
The Superaxe range of wood splitters are available in 3 different models – the WS150, WS3150 and the WS4150. All models feature the following:
- PROUDLY MADE IN AUSTRALIA: Distributed in NZ by Forestquip
- SLIDING BLADE: Patented vertical action sliding blade with innovative wedge design easily splits the toughest Australian hardwood. Handles different lengths of wood up to 450mm.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Block lifter, large bench area, compact, portable & towable.
- BUILT TO LAST: Rugged heavy-duty construction with minimal maintenance required.
- ERGONOMIC: Back saving log lifter and ideal bench height for advanced ergonomic comfort
- EASY & SAFE TO USE: Double handed control system enhances safety by keeping hands away from moving blade.
- LONG WARRANTY: Two-year warranty on all parts and construction
- ESTIMATED OUTPUT: Up to 4 cubic meters per hour output (guide only)
- SPLITTING FORCE: 21 tons splitting force (both engine sizes)
- CYCLE TIME: 9hp engine - 7 seconds / 13hp engine – 6 seconds
- ENGINE OPTIONS: 9hp – Honda or Subaru /13hp – Honda or Vanguard
- ENGINE WARRANTY: All engines backed by comprehensive manufacturers warranty
- PUMPS: Proven American or Italian 2 stage hydraulic pumps
- RAM: High quality Australian made 4 inch ram with 2/12 inch rod develops genuine 21 tons of splitting force
- HYDRAULIC HOSES: All double wire rated ¾ inch hydraulic hoses
- OIL RESERVOIR: 38 litre oil reservoir
- BUILT TO LAST: Rugged heavy duty construction with minimal maintenance required, for a lifetime of trouble free use
- BENCH: 1500mm x 570mm deep; Grip bars in bench (under blade) grip blocks for secure splitting
- WARRANTY: Two year warranty on the frame
- COUPLING: Approved 50mm, 2000kg rated cast iron coupling. Safety chain fitted
- WHEELS AND HUBS: 185 x 14 Sunraysia wheels and high speed hubs. Handles all towing requirements
- JOCKEY WHEEL: High quality 8 inch heavy duty swing up jockey wheel
- DIMENSIONS: Weight: 500kg / Height: 1700mm / Width: 1500mm / Length: 2500mm
- BLOCK LIFTER: Hydraulic block lifter will lift blocks weighing up to 200kg up to bench height
- TOWING: Block lifter is easily folded and secured for traveling.
- ROLLERS: Rollers within the block lifter assist in easy block movement
- PATENTED SPLITTING SYSTEM: Vertical sliding blade design gives superior splitting performance and long life with minimal maintenance. 300mm cutting edge
- BLADE CONSTRUCTION: Blade and slide surfaces made from high tensile Hardox 450 steel.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Ideal bench height & hydraulic block lifter ensures the operator can work with a straight back with minimal bending or straining.
- CONTROLS: The innovative double handed control system (with auto-return) ensures ease of use, quick cycle times & unmatched safety
- EASE OF USE: Easy splitting with ample room on table to work blocks. Never lift another block again.
- SAFETY COMMUNICATION: Weatherproof canister on every machine contains an operator instruction & safety training sheet for quick reference. All machines also come with a detailed operator manual which includes operator training, maintenance recommendations & risk assessment.
- ELEVATORS: 3.6m folding elevator can be fitted to this machine. Free standing elevators are also available.
- HIRE & RENTAL / REGISTRATION KIT: Includes HD mudguards, LED lights, VIN plate for registration compliance. Fleet colours available.
- OTHER OPTIONAL EXTRAS: Remote powered units, engine cover, electric start, hour meter etc.
- READY TO ORDER? Please contact us to order a machine.
- STOCK QUERY? Galvanised WS150 & WS3150 models generally in stock at Forestquip. WS4150, elevators & hoppers are usually built to order if no stock available.
- FREIGHT: Through a network of freight depots we can organise economical freight to most places (pickup from your local depot may be required). We will advise & quote to your requirements when the order is confirmed. For freighting, all machines are partially dismantled & packed securely on a pallet so they can be handled with a forklift. Reassembly of machine requires some lifting equipment and basic tools. We can advise on this in detail at the time of order.
- TRADING TERMS: A deposit is required to confirm your order. We require payment in full before the machine is collected or freighted.