WS150 SUPERAXE WOOD SPLITTER
The midsize WS150 is suited to domestic, farm, hire or semi commercial operations. The WS150 features robust construction, a larger work bench and a 150kg capacity cable operated log lifter. The innovative double handed control system ensures ease of use, quick cycle times & unmatched safety. A 9hp engine is fitted as standard, but a 6hp engine is also available. The 9hp engine delivers a whopping 21 tons of splitting power and a 8 second cycle time.
WS150 Superaxe available in green paint or galvanised finish.
The Superaxe range of wood splitters are available in 3 different models – the WS150, WS3150 and the WS4150. All models feature the following:
- PROUDLY MADE IN AUSTRALIA: And distributed in NZ by Forestquip
- SLIDING BLADE: Patented vertical action sliding blade with innovative wedge design easily splits the toughest Australian hardwood. Handles different lengths of wood up to 450mm.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Block lifter, large bench area, compact, portable & towable.
- BUILT TO LAST: Rugged heavy-duty construction with minimal maintenance required.
- ERGONOMIC: Back saving log lifter and ideal bench height for advanced ergonomic comfort
- EASY & SAFE TO USE: Double handed control system enhances safety by keeping hands away from moving blade.
- LONG WARRANTY: Two-year warranty on all parts and construction
- ESTIMATED OUTPUT: Up to 4 cubic meters per hour output (guide only)
- SPLITTING FORCE: 21 tons splitting force (9hp)
- CYCLE TIME: 9hp engine - 8 seconds
- ENGINE OPTIONS: 9hp – Honda or Subaru (6hp Honda or Subaru available)
- ENGINE WARRANTY: All engines backed by comprehensive manufacturers warranty
- PUMPS: American cast iron 2 stage hydraulic pump
- RAM: High quality Australian made 4 inch ram with 2 inch rod develops genuine 21 tons of splitting force
- HYDRAULIC HOSES: All double wire rated ¾ inch hydraulic hoses
- OIL RESERVOIR: 38 litre oil reservoir
- BUILT TO LAST: Rugged heavy duty construction with minimal maintenance required, for a lifetime of trouble free use
- BENCH: 1200mm wide x 450mm deep; Grip bars in bench (under blade) grip blocks for secure splitting
- WARRANTY: Two year warranty on the frame
- COUPLING: Approved 50mm, 2000kg rated cast iron coupling. Safety chain fitted
- WHEELS AND HUBS: 155 x 13 Sunraysia wheels and high speed hubs. Handles all towing requirements.
- JOCKEY WHEEL: High quality 8 inch heavy duty swing up jockey wheel
- DIMENSIONS: Weight 450kg / Height 1700mm / Width 1450mm / Length 2400mm
- BLOCK LIFTER: Heavy duty cable & pulley system will lift 150kg blocks up to bench height.
- TOWING: Block lifter is easily folded and secured for traveling.
- PATENTED SPLITTING SYSTEM: Vertical sliding blade design gives superior splitting performance and long life with minimal maintenance. 300mm cutting edge.
- BLADE CONSTRUCTION: Blade and slide surfaces made from high tensile Hardox 450 steel
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Ideal bench height & block lifter ensures the operator can work with a straight back with minimal bending or straining.
- CONTROLS: The innovative double handed control system ensures ease of use, quick cycle times & unmatched safety
- EASE OF USE: Easy splitting with ample room on table to work blocks. Never lift another block again.
- SAFETY COMMUNICATION: Weatherproof canister on every machine contains an operator instruction & safety training sheet for quick reference. All machines also come with a detailed operator manual which includes operator training, maintenance recommendations & risk assessment.
- RAM OPTION: 3 1/2 inch ram for faster cycle times (15 ton splitting force) ideal for softer hardwoods.
- OTHER OPTIONAL EXTRAS: Remote powered units, engine cover, electric start, hour meter etc.
- READY TO ORDER? Please contact us to order a machine.
- STOCK QUERY? Galvanised WS150 & WS3150 models generally in stock at Forestquip. WS4150, elevators & hoppers are usually built to order if no stock available.
- FREIGHT: Through a network of freight depots we can organise economical freight to most places (pickup from your local depot may be required). We will advise & quote to your requirements when the order is confirmed. For freighting, all machines are partially dismantled & packed securely on a pallet so they can be handled with a forklift. Reassembly of machine requires some lifting equipment and basic tools. We can advise on this in detail at the time of order.
- TRADING TERMS: A deposit is required to confirm your order. We require payment in full before the machine is collected or freighted.